How Upriver increased the visibility of a Home Décor brand’s top selling products through on platform Search Engine Optimization
- The client is an experiential Home Décor brand, selling its products through Amazon, Flipkart and D2C website.
- The client has been on marketplaces for a while but was unable to figure out a way to organize content and perform SEO efforts due to non-standardization of ASINs’.
- Upriver’s objective was to both improve visibility for relevant keywords and improve the customer experience by optimizing the content.
- Low visibility of products for relevant search terms on the first search results page.
- Many of clients products were in sub categories for which searches were also very limited.
- Many broken variations, which caused missing ASIN reviews and ratings.
- Used a multitude of resources for the right keyword mix including Amazon suggested keywords, brand analytics, Upriver’s proprietary tools and advertising data.
- Sorting out the keyword mix based on search volume to align the keywords in order of priority across title, bullet points, description and backend search terms.
- Grouping of related ASINs’ into variations to club reviews and ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Filtering through both own reviews and competitor product reviews to include relevant keywords that the customers are searching for.
- Correct variation groupings increased from 20% to 90% in a month’s time.
- The combined search volume of the keywords for the product increased from 10,000 searches to 40,000 searches in 2 month.